Muskrat MHA is now accepting applications for Timekeepers for our league games in Cobden, Beachburg, and Westmeath!
We require a timekeeper to operate the clock and electronic game sheet during each of our games this season. (For U9 games, the timekeeper will run the same clock for both half-ice games and there is no electronic game sheet to complete.)
Interested in earning some cash while supporting minor hockey?
Timekeepers for Muskrat Minor Hockey MUST:
* Be 14 years of age or older
* Be available to take the online, live Zoom training on MONDAY OCTOBER 16th from 6-10 p.m.
* Register for the HEO timekeepers course, and pay the $30.00 plus HST for training. MMHA is not covering the cost of training, as we will be paying you for each game worked.
Job duties include:
* Learning and operating the clock in the arena(s) where you will be working
* Learning the GAMESHEETS app and using a MMHA-provided iPad to enter goals and penalties onto the electronic game sheet (a volunteer from the home team will be available to assist you if needed). Team managers will have the game sheet pre-filled with rosters.
Please email Kristine at [email protected]
to express interest and she will send you the link for the course. Once the course is completed, she will take your availability and begin offering you games to work.
$16 to run the clock-only (no game sheet) for U9. Clock is set once for both half-ice games to buzz at 90 second intervals for line changes.
$20 for a U11-U18 50-minute game
$25 for a U11-U18 80-minute game
Payments will be made by e-transfer every two weeks.
Thank you for your support!